Duffel bag – 40L (Little Karoo)
Made specifically for the Adventure Motorcycle Lifestyle, this 40L roll-top closing duffel bag was designed and tested under extreme conditions in Southern Africa.
Strong, sturdy and durable, it looks really good and will enhance the look of your motorcycle. Featuring 450d TPU construction for low temperature flexibility and 8 different tie-down points with 4 adjustable tie-down straps, the “Little Karoo” is the best and only dry-bag you’ll ever need to carry your gear, wherever you want to go.
Compression release valve for compact packing. Shoulder sling strap included for easy portage.
Reflective strips for greater visibility.
Recyclable, environmentally friendly.
Designed with the Adventure Motorcyclist in mind.
This duffel bag will fix securely to your panniers, pillion seat or luggage rack with the supplied straps.
It is easy to sling over your shoulder and will keep your gear dry and dust free.
The Karoo luggage system looks good, is easy to clean and will cope with most conditions you can throw at it.
- Volume: 40L (tested)
- Dimensions: L47 x H35 x W24
- Weight: 0.9kg
- TPU 450d fabric
- 8 tie down points
- 1 adjustable shoulder strap
- 4 adjustable tie down straps
- 2 adjustable compression straps
- Air valve – for easy compact packing
- Wide mouth opening for easy access
- Waterproof roll top closure
- Loop webbing
- Welded seams
- Double bottom for extra durability and protection
- Reflective strips for greater visibility
- IP66 rated. Dust proof and water proof (Can withstand rain and water jets)
TPU benefits compared to PVC:
- Abrasion & tear resistant
- Low temperature flexibility
- UV resistance
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process
- Up to 30% lighter than a normal pvc bag with stitched seams